- We believe the Bible is the infallible word of God, which is sufficient for all we need to live the Christian life (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- We believe that there is one God who eternally exists as three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) and that all three persons are equal and eternal (Matthew 28:19)
- We believe that Jesus is the second person of the Trinity, has always existed as God, and the world was created through him (John 1:1-2)
- We believe Jesus came to earth, dwelled among us in the flesh (incarnate), offered Himself as a living sacrifice on a cross in order to atone for our sins, reconcile us with the Father, gain the Father’s forgiveness for our sins, and provide us with the right to eternal life by the blood He shed on the cross, through His righteousness…all according to the will of the Father.
- We believe we are saved by faith in Jesus Christ and that every person is broken by sin and in need of salvation. We are saved by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9).
- We believe that everyone has the right to be saved because of the redemptive work of the Cross (John 3:16).
- We believe that there is life after death and that Jesus is returning in order to set up his kingdom and judge the world.
- Those who have trusted Jesus for salvation will live eternally in heaven, while others will be eternally separated from the presence of God (John 11:25-26).
Zion Church Ministries understands that our purpose for being is to glorify our God through our worship, praise, service, and commitment to fulfilling His command to “go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with always, to the very end of the age.” (Mathew 28:19-20)